For over 20 years I have personally been involved in the marketing and sale of numerous new construction developments in the Boston and Greater Boston area. New development marketing requires a different set of capabilities in which pride myself in having perfected over the years.
In our sales and marketing opportunities we do not employ a wholesale approach to new developments, instead we choose to let the characteristics of each unique project develop a tailor-made marketing plan. Our plan of action is defined by a narrative marked by distinction of place, architecture and creativity, much in the same way that an advertising agency
would a new product.
Because no two developments are alike, each demands a custom strategy, unearthing to the uniqueness and benefits that make it so extraordinary. We begin our process of marketing by leading a brainstorming session involving all key individuals from the development, sales and marketing team. This process assists in developing the tone, language and branding
elements that we will use in our marketing.
We then execute an effective marketing plan utilizing the aggressive local channels as well as the sophisticated reach that the Sotheby’s brand delivers. An unparalleled online feed for listings brings developments to the forefront of the most discerning buyer while our relationships with the Sotheby’s affiliates around the world provides access at our fingertips to top agents in feeder markets.
- The Whitwell – 13 units in Beacon Hill – $58 mil sell out
- 1022 Hancock – 47 units in Quincy – $17 mil sell out
- 30 Union Park Street – “Penny Savings Bank” – 23 units, luxury condos in the South End
- 134 Mt. Auburn Street – 8 unit church revitalization in Watertown
- 740 Tremont Street – 6 unit church revitalization in the South End
- 1166 Washington Street – “Gateway Terrace” – 133 unit new construction lofts in the South End
- 11.5 Union Park – 4 unit townhouse renovation
- 156 Porter Street – 217 loft style construction in East Boston
- Gallivan Boulevard – “Cedar Grove” – 18 new construction townhouses in Dorchester
- 290 Pleasant Street – “Riverbank Lofts” – 56 loft style residences in Watertown
- 1200 Washington Street – “Laconia Lofts” – 100 unit loft style condos in the South End